Access Visual Voicemail from a Web Portal
Current voicemail systems typically only allow sequential access to voicemails. XOP Networks’ enhanced Voicemail application allows the voicemail to be accessed in random order. The Voicemail application displays all stored voicemails on a Web portal. The Web portal can be accessed via a PC or via a number of PDAs including Blackberry and iPhone. By a simple click, a user can hear the stored message played through the built in media player.
- From 100 to 10,000 Voicemail boxes in one chassis
- From 1000 hours to 10,000 hours of storage per chassis
- Front ended by ‘One Number Service’ – based on Time of Day or Day of Week specify best number to reach before going to mailbox
- Support for TDM and VoIP/SIP trunks
- SMDI, SIP NOTIFY and MF T1 Auto Dial back based Message Waiting Indication
- Subscriber Web portal for accessing Voicemails, recording greetings etc.
- Access Voicemail portal via popular PDAs
- Bulk uploading of voicemail subscribers using CSV files
- See voicemail activity in real time on a Web portal
- Voicemail usage reporting