DALLAS (PRWEB)March 12, 2019
Avaya recently announced that it will be discontinuing its Avaya MX Conference Bridge platform.
XOP Networks’ Universal Service Node (USN) is a widely deployed conferencing platform that offers Audio Conferencing, Web Conferencing, Video Conferencing, Hoot and Holler conferencing and Firebar conferencing applications. With it's broad feature set and host of other capabilities it meets and exceeds capabilities available on the Avaya MX conference bridge.
Following are high level attributes of XOP Networks’ USN that make it a suitable alternative to the Avaya MX:
- Highly Scalable – Up to 2000 ports under one management
- Highly Available – Can be deployed with Active/Active and Active/Standby configurations
- Avaya Emulation – Can mimic Avaya MX’s DTMF based controls so that end user experience is not impacted
- Multiple Trunk types – Can support T1/E1 PRI, SIP and H.323 trunks or any combination on the same platform
- Platform Independent – Can be deployed on physical servers or virtual servers
- Platform Extensions – Support available for LDAP, SNMP, Enhanced Security, Bulk Provisioning, Multiple Languages etc.
- API Support – Easy integration with third party network elements such as Provisioning Manager, Billing Manager etc.
- Customer Support – Backed up by 24 x 7 global support
In addition, XOP Networks’ flexible product architecture allows us to quickly customize the product to suit a given customer’s environment.
All of these attributes make XOP Networks’ USN the ideal replacement for the Avaya Meeting Exchange. We have a number of USNs already deployed successfully with Avaya PBX’s and we look forward to helping other Meeting Exchange customers that wish to replace their platform.
“When we first learned that the Avaya Meeting Exchange was at the end of life, we analyzed the Meeting Exchange feature set and realized that our fully featured and economical Universal Service Node conference bridge would be an ideal replacement for it”, said Sudhir Gupta, CEO of XOP Networks.
About XOP Networks
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, XOP Networks was founded in January 2003 and is backed by a seasoned management team. Deployed at multiple Cellular Operators, Fortune 100 companies, CLEC/IOC customers, Government organizations, DOD networks (Air Force, Army and Navy) XOP Networks' products allow customers to boost employee productivity, increase business efficiency and enhance emergency communications. Having both TDM and VoIP interfaces, XOP products allow customers to seamlessly transition their value added services from legacy circuit switched networks to VoIP based packet switched networks.
For more information about XOP Networks, visit its website at http://www.xopnetworks.com.
For more information please contact: Angie Bryant Director of Marketing XOP Networks Phone: 214-929-9462 Email: email@example.comLink to Press Release