- Upto 5000 Voicemail boxes with 30 minute storage each.
- 8-480 Ports per Chasis, can be any mix of TDM.
- Linux System. Supports both TDM and VoIP/SIP Trunks.
XOP Networks, Inc’s Voice Mail Server (VMS) is a next generation voicemail system that can scale from 100s to thousands of mail boxes. Its uniqueness comes from its ability to support a number of legacy TDM interfaces (CAS E&M, PRI, MF trunks) and well as IP based as SIP and H.323 trunks. Consequently, it can be used very effectively when an enterprise or a service provider needs to migrate its voicemail resources from TDM to all IP environment.
- Enterprise Voicemail
- Service Provider Voicemail
- “Voicemail Central” – multiple telephones associated with one mailbox
- Subscriber Access to Voicemail via Web Portal, PDAs – Blackberry, iPhone, others
- Voicemail to Email
- Sub-mail Boxes
- Announcement Only Boxes
- Message Waiting Indication – SMDI
- Message Waiting Indication using SIP
- Message Waiting Indication via Phone Call
- Web Portal based System Administration
- Multiple Mailbox Configuration Options
- Find-me before Voicemail Deposit
- Back, Pause, Forward
- Secure Voicemail Retrieval based on Password or ANI
File Size: 2.45 MB
File Size: 0.36 MB