- Pre-planned group members may belong to different organizations.
- Multiple first responders are called in parallel.
- Improves the probability of reaching an individual first responder.
XOP Networks’ Ringdown Firebar Crash Net Conference Server scales from 8 ports to 96 ports. It provides direct termination for analog (Red) phones. These systems are typically deployed in campus locations that are prone to emergency situations, e.g., Airports, Air Force Bases, Chemical plants, Oil and gas installations etc. A person close to the emergency can simply lift the handset on any (or designated) of the RFCS connected phone and trigger a dial out to other phones. As people answer these calls they are automatically placed into a conference with the initiator. A unique aspect of XOP RFCS is its ability to also interface with on-site PBX or IP PBX. This allows people outside the immediate emergency area to be reached via the PSTN. These multi-location alerting and conferencing systems are also known as Crash Phone Systems or Ringdown Phone Systems.
- Scalable from 8 ports to 96 ports
- Standalone Crash-net Ringdown Firebar equipment
- Industrial Grade Server with hot swappable hard drives
- Virtualized Server Support
- Available in fully redundant High Availability configurations
- FXS Interface for direct connectivity to Analog (RED emergency) Phones
- PSTN and SIP/VoIP connectivity
- Tellabs 291/292 or other similar Firebar equipment replacement
- Web Portal for provisioning and administration
- Web Portal for viewing line status (on-hook, off-hook, ringing etc.)
- Web Portal for viewing and controlling on going Crashnet conferences
- Built-in recording capability
- Scheduled (Daily, Weekly etc.) recurring dial-outs for routine automated Crashnet testing
- Multiple designated trigger phones
- Connectivity to Public Telephone Network (optional) via onsite PBX or IP PBX
- Support for Long Loop lengths (30,000 feet)
- Hardened for outside plant deployment
- Immediate call-out to all responder phones
- Any phone(s) can be designated as Trigger phones
- No dialing or access codes needed
- Calls are made in parallel
- Hunt operation available for external calls
- Includes telephones and server equipment
File Size: 0.11 MB
- John Southerland, Plano, Texas
File Size: 0.00 MB
File Size: 0.41 MB