- Used for day-to-day conference needs.
- 8-480 ports deployment and add-on ports to meet your needs.
- Linux System works with TDM and VoIP Networks.
- ROI in 8-10 months.
XOP Network’s Digital Collaboration Bridge (DCB) addresses the needs of demanding conferencing users. This appliance integrates with an organization’s existing telephone and data network infrastructure bringing advanced audio and web conferencing capabilities in-house.
With DCB, a Moderator can easily record the audio and web conferencing sessions and automatically merge them into a flash based webinar. This webinar can then be downloaded and played back on any PC that supports flash.
DCB’s web-based user interface has been designed with ease of use and simplicity in mind, eliminating the need to invest in training of the end users. It complies with industry standard browsers and requires no downloads, plug-ins or additional software installation. The conference scheduler is tightly integrated with Microsoft Outlook. With a few clicks a user can schedule their audio or web conferencing session.
- Ad-hoc audio conferences
- Reservation based conferences
- Progressive dial out conferences
- Desktop sharing
- Presentation sharing with annotation
- Whiteboarding with annotation
- In-conference controls via Web portal
- In-conference controls via DTMF keys
- Outlook Integration
- Real Time view of active conferences
- Transfer participants between conferences
- Merge conferences
- Record/play back using flash
- Secure entry based on PIN
- Secure entry based on Dialed Number (DNIS) or Caller ID (ANI)
File Size: 2.54 MB
File Size: 0.62 MB
File Size: 0.09 MB