Enterprise Audio Conferencing
Audio Conferencing Application provides rich conferencing experience for demanding users.
- Support both reservation less and reservation based audio conferences.
- Customize each audio conference room per your requirements, e.g., select entry tones, select memorable vanity PINs, turn recording on/off, select auto-call back on/off, select enter audio conference muted on/off etc.
- Schedule recurring audio conferences via the Web Portal. Use Microsoft Outlook iCalendar application to send invitations to desired participants.
- See real time view of a running audio conference via Web Portal. Participants can be seen by name or by caller ID.
- Display loudest speaker. Allows the identification and muting of a participant who may be inadvertently injecting noise into the audio conference.
- Exercise multiple in-conference controls via phone key presses or the Web portal. Emulate non-XOP bridge DTMF controls (e.g., Avaya/Spectel).
- Auto mute noisy lines or lines with excessive echo.
- Merge two or more audio conferences into one without dropping any calls. Transfer participants between conferences.
- Allow people to go into break-out rooms via DTMF controls.
- Give/ take back Moderator privileges to a participant via DTMF controls.
- Send a detailed end of conference summary report to the moderator after a given audio conference is over.
- Record entire conference or excerpts from a conference and playback via PC’s media player or via dial-in IVR
- Forward usage data and associated CDRs to an external billing system via TCP/IP based interface.
- Operator assisted conference
- Secure Audio Conference calls
|Feature||How it works||Benefits|
|Ad-hoc ‘Meet Me’ audio conference.||Moderator and participants agree upon a start time and PIN to use. When people dial in and enter their PIN, they are placed on the conference.||Simple to use. No/little training required.|
|Scheduled ‘Meet Me’ with PIN audio conference.||Schedule conference call using built in web portal. Send invitations using iCAL via Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes.||Use your existing Outlook ‘contacts’. Calendar will automatically remind participants about upcoming conference.|
|Dialed number (DNIS) based audio conference.||Multiple participants simply dial a phone number and join an audio conference.||No PINs to remember.|
|Progressive dial out audio conference.||Moderator can dial out from the conference bridge and bring participants into a conference one by one.||Impromptu conferencing, no need to inform participants ahead of time.|
|Conference Record and playback.||Set up your conference room with recording turned on. All calls will then be recorded in that room. You can also turn recording on/off via DTMF or Web controls.||Record entire conference or relevant excerpts. Use your PC’s media player for playback or dial into the bridge and playback via IVR.|
|Monitor Audio Conference.||Create a Moderator with ‘monitor’ privilege. This Moderator can then listen/control an ongoing conference unobtrusively.||Useful for diagnosing audio issues with a conference.|